May 02, 2013

O AZIAN FOOD

I have found myself experimenting more and more with the Asian cuisine. Although I have a long way to go there is no better way to get inspired than by eating it at a restaurant. There are many possibilities for eating out and trying different cuisines. We all know the "all you can eat" restaurants where you can try everything from over salted stir fry to stale sushi. In my opinion you have to search quite a bit to find that one that does serve all the good stuff with the right quality. For now I have found two spots that score high at my ranks. One of them I have featured once before, and I am doing yet again. For one the food is presented as if it where a present.  As you can see below: But it also tastes very good. The sushi is never dry, everything is biological and selected the "green" way, prepared the same day and shows a gathering of many flavours.


 Sushi roll with crab
 Vegetarian sushi roll with asparagus

 White noodle salad with tuna

Truffle chocolate cake with fruit salad.

If you want to visit the website visit this link: LE:EN. Note this is not an all you can eat restaurant. Visit this link if you want to see the great looks of this restaurant: Previous post. If you do want to go to a good all you can eat visit the Hasekura where I have tasted the best sushi in Utrecht yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment